Experience 2 Years
Industry Truck Driving
Qualifications Class A CDL
We are looking for an experienced CDL-A driver who: Must be able to operate safely and strictly within the company and federal motor carrier safety regulations at all times
Must have a flexible schedule and ability to work overtime
We work nights and weekends and we have some layover runs where they get paid an incentive to do the layover runs on top of the hourly pay.
- Must possess a current and valid Class CDL-A
- Safe driving record
- At least 21 years of age
- 2 years of verifiable on the road experience
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay is Compensable with experience
- Drivers are paid weekly
- We offer paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and 401K benefits (with match), and overtime.
- Starting wage based on previous experience.